There are two species of Cannabis, hemp and marijuana.
1. Hemp contains a lot of CBD and other cannabinoids but traces of THC , usually below 0.3%.
2. Marijuana also known as "weed" is a full spectrum plant known to contain all cannabinoids including very high amounts of THC that is known to get you "high"
Marijuana Cannabis Oil is therefore illegal in Ireland but CBD Oil on the other hand is legal. Marijuana Extracted Oil is also known as Rick Simpson oil or RSO got its name from a man named Rick Simpson who made THC cannabis oil by himself and cured his cancer. Rick Simpson is now very famous and has his own youtube channel where he teaches people about his method he also wrote a book about his experiences called Nature's Answer for Cancer. CBD Oil is legal in Ireland and has all the benefits without the "high" that thc cannabis oil has.
The Difference Between CBD Oil and Cannabis Oil
- Cannabis Oil is Illegal in Ireland because it contains THC, CBD Oil on the other hand is legal since it does not contain THC.
- There is a great deal of confusion between CBD Oil & Cannabis Oil since both of these extract contain cannabinoids.
- CBD Oil is made from Hemp and contains less than 0.2% THC.
- Cannabis Oil is made from marihuana flowers and has a lot of THC and small to medium CBD content
- You cannot get "high" from CBD Oil